Tuesday, September 20, 2016

BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN ...

Well, it has been a very slow and hot summer for us here in Central Florida, and recently it has been very wet too.  The lakes are all up as much as two feet so the bass have been scattered all over the place, finding a lot of runoff water which is providing a multitude of critters for them to feed on.

Guiding has been extremely slow, but it was expected as it is always slow during an election year.  Funny thing is, it always picks back up after the election is over ... no matter whether a democrat or a republican is elected!  Just doesn't make sense, but that's just the way it is.

My wife has been gearing up for the upcoming season by completely revamping the website, www.bassfishingguide.com.  She was kind of forced into it by our website host, GoDaddy.com, which completely changed their website building program.  But I think it was a good thing because it really hadn't been updated much, other than adding photographs and customer's names each year.  If you take a look at it, let us know what you think.  Constructive criticism is always welcomed.

I am still having some issues with my neck surgery, but I don't believe it will interfere with me guiding this year.  I am looking forward to "getting back in the saddle again."

Here are a few photos from last season ~









No comments: