Sunday, May 15, 2011

End Of A Season

Bass fishing this season has been the best I have seen in a number of years.  I know this year started off cold and rainy, but January and February has come and gone, but not without its rewards.  And March and April has been a blast.  I have fished all around Polk County, and it has been great.  As most of you already know by the amount of boats I’ve seen, the Winter Haven chain has been a good producer since we have had enough water in the canals to be able to commute from lake to lake.  Lake Kissimmee has continued to live up to its reputation as one of Florida’s best producers for most all of the sporting fish.

I have had some of the best clients that a fishing guide could ever ask for.  Here are a few pictures to show you just what I mean about this last season (which I consider runs from November of 2010 through April of 2011):

  

  

  

 


 

Some of these customers caught their largest bass ever ... and some their very first bass!  I hope I am able to continue introducing anglers of all ages to this wonderful sport and spiritual resource as I continue to evolve from a fisher of fish to a fisher of men.

Thank you Jesus for blessing me and my patrons with a bountiful season.

1 comment:

Coloradocasters said...

well done! Always good to see big smiles on happy clients.